Cocoa Banana, Goji Berry, Coconut Milk Smoothie Recipe
This vegan recipe was born from Michelle Phillips Lotus’s “Exotic Chocolate Milk Recipe.” I am always looking to super concentrate my nutrients, and some ingredients I often use were calling to me to be added to the “Exotic Chocolate Milk Recipe.” The ingredients turn the milk into a smoothie, and both now have a place in my diet (smile).
I am not usually concerned with taste, as I make mostly vegetable juices with concentrated nutrients to detoxify and strengthen my system. In this case I didn’t want to take away from the treat of the milk recipe, but I still wanted to concentrate the nutrients, while keeping it a treat. I was successful.
Bam! Bam! Bam! That’s how this smoothie had me feeling, like Bam Bam, from the Flintstones (smile). Super concentrated nutrients and taste!
- The Goji berries give the smoothie a berry sweetened taste, contains super antioxidants and improves circulation
- Cacao powder gives it a chocolate taste and contains super antioxidants
- Coconut milk adds a slightly coconut flavor, and contains the beneficial lauric acid to fight disease
- Bananas add a good sweet taste and are a good source of the electrolyte potassium necessary for optimal muscle and nerve function
- Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids, and contain omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids
Tags: and, coconut, coconut oil, goji juice, recipe