How To Detox Your Body
How To Detox Your Body
Many people are now realizing the importance of detoxifying the body and want to know, “How to detox your body?”
When you detox your body you support your healthy living because you are cleaning your overwhelmed organs of toxins and strengthening your immune system.
Toxins are substances introduced into the body that have a harmful effect on the body. Toxins come from the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, and chemicals in the environment we come in contact with. We bring toxins into our bodies by smoking and drinking alcohol, and through pesticides in food and water, additives and preservatives in foods, asbestos, oil deposits in our water, smog in the air, and chemicals in detergents, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, and toothpastes.
We live in a highly processed world that introduces an abundance of toxins into our bodies that overwhelms its natural detoxification mechanisms. It is now ever so important to “detox your body” to combat and protect yourself against our toxin saturated societies.
How To Detox Your Body Naturally – Detox Diet
1. Fasting gives your body a break from having to combat new toxins being introduced into the body and allows it to focus on what is already there to remove the toxins.
Fasting also lets the organs rest a little bit and recover from being stressed from having to digest toxic foods. A water fast is a good way to detox your body by hydrating the body and flushing toxins out of the bloodstream and kidneys.
Drink purified water when possible. Pubic water is treated with chemicals that are toxic to us, and also unwanted chemicals get into the water supply and contaminate our bodies.
2. Detox your body by drinking three quarters to a gallon of water a day. Drinking water helps to flush the kidneys of toxins so that kidneys can more efficiently excrete the toxins out of the body through the urine. The Institute of Medicine recommends men drink approximately 3.7 liters and women drink approximately 2.7 liters of total water from all beverages and foods a day.
3. Eat whole foods, foods without chemical additives and preservatives in them to detox your body. Additives and preservatives helps to change the composition os natural foods and preserve them from breaking down at their natural rate.
These unnatural changes disrupt the natural balance between food and the body and these toxic changes attack the tissues of the brain, heart, liver, kidneys, skin, and intestines.
Detox your body by eating natural whole foods like vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes, and grains which contain a lot of fiber to clean the digestive tract, and regulate the absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream. The nutrients in these foods also exist in a synergistic way that help the body get the most out of them.
4. Remove factory farmed meat and dairy from the diet to detox your body. Factory farmed animals are raised in horrible conditions that promote disease. These animals are then given large amounts of antibiotics to keep them from dying. Disease becomes resistant to the antibiotics and they are passed on to people who eat the meat.
The animals are fed growth hormones to make them growth abnormally fast and these hormones are passed on to us and disrupt our normal growing patterns. These substances are seen as foreign invading objects that trigger chronic inflammation in the body and compromise the immune system.
5.Remove processed foods from your diet to detox your body. Processed food’s natural life energy has been altered to make it last longer on the shelf, to make its colors brighter, and to make it taste sweeter. They contain toxic additives like high fructose corn syrup that contribute to obesity, are highly saturated with fat that contribute to heart disease, or contain GMO altered gluten that cause bloating and intestinal problems.
Foods like cakes, hot dogs, and wheat cereals are affected and introduce substances into the body that cause it harm.
6. Detox your body your body with herbs. Herbs have been used successfully for thousands of years to successfully detox the body, and strengthen the body’s organs and immune system.
These natural detox herbs along with specific organ cleanses to can detox your body, recharge your battery and your natural life energy.
Detox Your Body: Organ Cleanses
7. Detox your body with exercise. Exercise especially with cardio to sweat toxins of the body through the skin. The skin is an organ also and also stores a lot of toxins that undermine skin health and cause skin problems like eczema.
Movement is also good for all of the organs in the body including the brain. There are numerous ways to address “how to detox your body” so you can choose all or a combination that suits you.
Tags: detox your body