Vegetable Stuffed Quinoa With Steamed Zucchini
This vegetable stuffed quinoa with steamed zucchini dish didn’t last very long on my plate. I tried, but it just didn’t last. I loved the taste of this vegetable stuffed quinoa supported by the simple taste of steamed zucchini. This is a vegan and vegetarian dish, but anyone can enjoy it. This is one tasty, but also one healthy quinoa dish.
- Dietary: Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meal Type: Main Dish
- Misc: Child Friendly, Serve Hot
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cups Mushrooms (Chopped)
- 1 ” Red Bell Pepper (1 inch slice of red bell pepper chopped)
- 1/4 Onion (Chopped)
- 1/4 Tomato (Chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Spice (I actually used 1 1/2 Tablespoons. I like a lot of spice. All Purpose Spice: Parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, red pepper, garlic, and lemon.)
- 1/3 Zucchini (Sliced)
- Step 1: Soak the quinoa for at least 5 minutes, then rinse and strain.
- Step 2: Add everything to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Step 3: Reduce the fire and let simmer for 15 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- Step 4: 3 minutes before the quinoa is cooked placed the sliced quinoa on top op the quinoa. Cover and let steam for 3 minutes./li>