Sweet Dream Strawberry Smoothie Recipe – Dr. Sebi Electric Alkaline Foods
By Aqiyl Aniys | January 13th, 2017 | Modified - September 20th, 2017
The Sweet Dream Strawberry Smoothie is an excellent energy booster smoothie. It is loaded with electrolytes to support muscle function and natural quick burning carbohydrates to keep you energized. This smoothie recipe is an electric alkaline recipe using the foods on the Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide.
- 2 Burro Bananas or small bananas
- 3 Dates – Pits Removed
- 5 Strawberries
- Spring Water to Make 32oz of Smoothie
- Remove skin from bananas.
- Wash dates and strawberries.
- Add bananas, dates, and strawberries to blender jar. Add some water and blend. Continue to add in enough water to end up with 32oz of smoothie.
ADVERTISEMENT - Why do I see this?