Kale, Mushroom, Almond, Avocado Salad Recipe
Kale, Spinach, Mushroom, Almond, And Avocado Salad
This is a vibrant salad bursting with contrasting and complimenting flavors and textures. It is definitely an uplifting taste for your taste buds, and it is also very healthy and filling. This salad is nutrient dense in vitamins, phytonutrients, and healthy fatty acids, and the combination of these nutrients support healthy organ functioning and energy levels…
- Serves: 2-3
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Dietary: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meal Type: Appetizer, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Main Dish, Salad
- Misc: Child Friendly, Serve Cold
- 6 leaves Lacinato Kale (Chiffonade Cuts)
- 20 Sauteed Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 20 Almonds (Crushed)
- 1/4 Onion (Sliced)
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 2 tablespoons keylime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Plum Tomato (Cut into 1/4 in pieces)
- 1/2 Avocado (Sliced)
- Wash all of the vegetables before starting to remove dirt and toxins.
- To a bowl, add the 6 leaves of chiffonade cut kale, 20 slices of mushrooms, 20 crushed almonds, 1/4 of an onion sliced into 1/8 or 1/4 inch slices, 1/4 of a red bell pepper sliced into 1/4 inch slices, 2 tablespoons of fresh keylime juice, 1/2 – 1 tablespoons of sesame seed oil.
- Massage all of the ingredients together until the keylime juice and oils are equally distributed throughout the salad.
- Add the 1/4 inch cuts of 1 plum tomato to the salad and the toss the salad until the tomato cuts are equally distributed throughout the salad.
- Using a spoon or tongs, place the salad on a plate.
- Top the salad with the sliced avocados and enjoy. This salad can be eaten for any meal, because salads don’t have to be for dinner. I had this one for breakfast with a glass of water.