Steps To Starting An Alkaline Plant Based Diet
By Aqiyl Aniys | January 17th, 2020 | Modified - June 9th, 2022
Getting Started on an Alkaline Plant Based Diet
- The first thing you should do is get familiar with the recommended foods on the Dr. Sebi nutritional guide.
The guide is the foundation to the alkaline plant based diet lifestyle.
- Watch the animated video: An Alkaline Plant Based Diet Heals
- This is a resource link for Alkaline plant based recipes and books
- My website, Alkaline Plant Based Diet, contains hundreds of pages of scientifically supported information concerning healing using an alkaline plant based diet. Here are some links you might be interesting in:
— Alkaline Body – Do You Need One?
— Alkaline Spring Water And Its Effects On Your Health
— Electric Foods And Feeding The African Genome
— Understanding Veganism And A Vegan Diet And Making The Switch
— Apple Cider Vinegar ACV Consumption Is Like Paying Paul By Robbing Peter
- Visit the Files section of our Facebook health help group for information about commonly asked questions.
- My “Alkaline Plant Based Diet” book gives a comprehensive understanding of how the diet protects and restores healthier organ function, helps reverse chronic disease, approach detoxing, and how the body is naturally designed to heal itself.
- My “Alkaline Herbal Medicine” book explains how herbs were designed to naturally support people’s healthy genetic expression, herbs used in the Dr. Sebi methodology to help reverse disease and support healthy organ function, and how to prepare herbs.
- My children’s book “Faith and Justice Eeat an Alkaline Plant Based Diet“
- Please watch the Dr. Sebi videos in the Dr. Sebi post in the Files section of our Facebook health group
- Dr. Sebi’s herbal compounds
Make Sea Moss Gel With The Original Chrondus Crispus
Vegetable Soup Made From Foods on The Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide
About Aqiyl Aniys
ADVERTISEMENT - Why do I see this?